Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2008 Mini Cooper S Aero Body Kit -#12-

      During my watch I used to make plans for buying a "Mini Cooper GP". So as soon as I got back I start seekin' and even talked with few friends. But dad asked me to buy something else because he though it was faster then all of the cars that I owned. Mean while a friend of mine called me and told me the car that I sold him last year was also in sale and asked if I was interested. I said why not since I know the car I bought it right away.
      This car I used to own was Chilly Red/ Black with Aero Body kit, with 17' Crown Spokes , but the guy turned it in to Chilly Red / White and bought 18' Koning  white rims , he added Alta Inter cooler and removed the Black Stripes and changed it with the white viper Stripes, as you can see the difference in the picture.

    The first things first , I ordered the lower grills , cuz even a tiny rock might crack the inter cooler and cause a high temperature on the engine. I also removed the Alta Inter Cooler btw I learned that the brand new Alta Inter Cooler costs 1.000 EUR which I soled for 750 TL ( approximately 300 EUR). But I gotta admit that the difference between the original inter cooler and the alta was amazing! both dimension and effect.



Mini Cooper S Alta Intercooler R56
 
  I also find out that having a viper stripe costs 150 TL (60 EUR) ,

    Last but not least the pictures from the Track Day that I participated in Izmit with BmwPassion.net
hope you guys enjoyed it , peace
2008 Mini Cooper S Aero Body Kit


2008 Mini Cooper S BMW Passion Track Days







No comments:

Post a Comment