Blog Archive

Monday, March 7, 2011

2011 Mini Cooper S Countryman -Is it Love ? It's Family- no.11

The last car that I bought is the brand new 2011 Mini Cooper S Countryman . As you know its been only 4-5 months n i donno about foreign  countries but here in Turkey it is kind of rare in these days to see a Countryman. I decided to buy this car only in 30 min or so :) , I sow it on the biggest E-Commerce web site n it was only 7.500 KM I called the guy which was a "Private Car Company that is in Izmir" n after we had the agreement I sent the guy deposit via internet n meanwhile I was booking my flight to Izmir. It was light white so called n was looking so cute. I had the chance to test the car on my way back from Izmir , It is obviously more comfortable even though it had 18' Spokes rims and the sport suspension. The car was totally high and best part is you dont need to lift your legs up while goin over a bump.
The Interior ;
The interior reminds you driving a SUV , the seats are comfortable and the steering wheel was light as a fur. The dashboard was looking good with the new face lift interior accessories such as the new radio and the a/c buttons. Where as the things I didnt like was that the materiel used by the doors , It is totally plastic n reminds me that i am driving a Smart also the rear windows buttons are wrack.
The Exterior;
The thing I loved about the exterior is that the way it looks in the front is AWESOME with the air channel in front n muscular hood with race stripes is totally amazing!. There is a huge Mini Logo on the trunk which also looks cool.
Here are the Pictures n a short video of it hope u guys will enjoy.

2011 Mini Countryman S


2011 Mini Countryman S


2011 Mini Countryman S

2011 Mini Countryman S

2011 Mini Countryman S








2011 Mini Cooper S Countryman Baspinar Otomotiv (via onurbaspinar)
Peace O.Baspinar..

No comments:

Post a Comment