Blog Archive

Saturday, March 5, 2011

2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible -White- no.10

 To tell you the truth I really hate convertible cars , cuz convertible means problems, such as I used to own a Porsche Boxster couple of years ago and even that car used to leak a lot of rain water inside , n it makes a lot of annoying voices while driving. Anyway I got this car from a doctor that i went to examine. He told me he has this <b> Mini Cooper S Convertible </b> that he loves but now a days his family is populating n he wanted to sell it , n I said I will buy it , he got shocked n we went down to the garage. The car was White and has this 17' Black rims that looks A.W.E.S.O.M.E  but there was something strange about it that even though its n "S" the "Sport" Button that supposed to be "Standard" wasnt there , I called the MINI Turkey and they were unaware of that too.<br>
Anyway I bought the car , The most funny gadget that car has is the Top Down Meter  which enables you to see how many hours ur top is down . The other feature was the fabric of the Top which is called Blue Denim that cost couple of more but worth the view :). I do still own this car n I love to drive it <br>
Here are the pictures and a short video of it
2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible

2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible

2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible

2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible


Here is the Top Down Meter
 Here is the Short Video Of the Car

No comments:

Post a Comment