Blog Archive

Friday, February 25, 2011

2008 Mini Cooper S Red "#.5"

In july 2010 I was back from States n I was done with my education. When I got back I was just driving my paretns car , so it was a must to buy a new Mini

With the help of Sahibinden.com " an E-Commerce web site" I found one n called the guy. As soon as he opened the door of the Red mini I decide that o should buy that car. The interior trim was Carbon Black n had an awesome Leathers called Lounge Carbon Black a black leather with white pipes on the edges. The car was also lauded with Harman Cardon music system which was more then enough. It also had "Arm Rest" which is a big thing in a mini :).

Here are the pictures Enjoy.

Peace

Onur Baspinar.






2008 Mini Cooper S R56

2008 Mini Cooper S R56

2008 Mini Cooper S R56

2008 Mini Cooper S R56

No comments:

Post a Comment