Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

R56 White Mini Cooper S- no.4-

As I mentioned on my last post , after i sold my 2009 Mini Cooper S , I moved to San Diego , n my father told me on the phone that he bought a white mini! n I love white I wished I was in Istanbul to drive it any way couple of weeks later I had to go to Turkey for 3 weeks for passport issue. That 3 weeks I was with my 4.Th mini the car was also had the manual gear box but the interior trims were piano black n it had an Arm Rest. I feel sorry for Mini while I am saying proudly that the car had an Arm Rest! it should be Standard where as they charge like 250 EUR if you want ur arm to rested all the time , What A SHAME.





White 2008 Mini Cooper S

2009 Mini Cooper S R56

2009 Mini Cooper S R56

2009 Mini Cooper S R56

2009 Mini Cooper S R56










No comments:

Post a Comment