Blog Archive

Saturday, February 26, 2011

2008 Mini Cooper S Aero Kit "no.6"

After my 5th Red Mini I was totally into for R56 Mini Cooper S , I knew the R53 gives you a feeling of a race car more than the new ones but this R56 were so good for the Daily.

Searching sale Mini on internet was become like a hobby for me n I wanted to buy all of 'em. While I was searching for new ones I sow a 2008 Mini Cooper S Aero with Kit Red/Black , I called the owner who lives in Bursa "2-4 hours away from Istanbul" and had a deal with him , I sent him the deposit n took the ferry the next day.

This Aero Kit is slightly different from the regular ones. The front bumper seemes a bit softer version than the JCW n sides were painted in the body color n the rear bumper is also softer version of John Cooper Works Rear Bumper.


I guess this car is the most fully loaded Mini I've ever driven , I had extras such as Arm rest , Heated seats and Power-fold Mirors. The owner was also so into his car n kept it so clean it was just 20.000 km. I sold the car to a guy just in 3 days as soon as I got back Istanbul. :)

Here are the Pictures , Enjoy n Peace!

Onur Baspinar




2008 Mini Cooper S Aero

2008 Mini Cooper S Aero

2008 Mini Cooper S Aero

2008 Mini Cooper S Aero

2008 Mini Cooper S Aero

2008 Mini Cooper S Aero
2008 Mini Cooper S Aero


2008 Mini Cooper S Aero






No comments:

Post a Comment