Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

-How Meet with Mini Cooper-

Thanx to the sector My dad Hasan Ali Baspinar, I lived the dream of every boy. I always found my self blessed for that. Some of the cars that I owned back in the days were like Porshe , BMW , Benz , Audi , Pontiac .


But among all those sports n luxury cars there was just one that effected me the most n it was Mini Cooper I still can not forget the first day that I had driven my first Mini. It was Christmas eve n I was watching the Phenomenon Italian Job n in my parking space I had a 2004 Mini Cooper Dark Grey/Black. After that day My hobby become my job n effect the way I do it.

Today I owe my 10th Mini Cooper S which I just Owned "S", and thus I have a huge experience on Mini's n I am still learning new things.

The reason that I formed this blog is that may be you guys will google your problem with mini or you will type "how to" n end up in my blog which will lead you to solve your problems which is gonna make me happy n blessed.

So hope you guys will have a great time n I ll try to keep it as much picture oriented as I can , cuz i know no body likes to read:)

Peace O.Baspinar


N My first Mini ;)




Mini Cooper S

No comments:

Post a Comment